CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Can UFO's be two dimensional?

Can UFO's be two dimensional?
"Beam me up Scotty!"

Sunday, October 26, 2008

TLC is the Best Medicine!

Children and Pets need lots of TLC! (Tender Loving Care)
If you are not the warm and fuzzy type, listen to this little song and learn the words. It will help get you there...I promise, this is an old time favorite. :)

When you click on this link, it is so sweet you or whoever you share this with can't help but feel the love with every cutie pie endearing term of affection.
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/cuppycake.htm

Now that both my children are away at college. One in England, the other in Minnesota, I want them to know that I think about them all the time. I really do miss those early years and this little song brings them back like it was yesterday. As the tears roll down my eyes I'm so grateful for those years. They were full of tender moments and love along with the crazy ones too. Isn't that really why we are here? To learn how to love perfectly, unselfishly and for all time.

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Elizabeth Browning

0 comments: