CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Can UFO's be two dimensional?

Can UFO's be two dimensional?
"Beam me up Scotty!"

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wisdom of the Ages

The important lessons in living and learning are hard fought for in this life. We have the choice of being guided by God in our journeys or driven by our own understanding. Prayer is an invitation asking for divine intervention in personal and public matters.

Scripture meditation: The Lord will guide you always Isaiah 58:11; Don't worry about everything. Instead pray about everything, and thank Him for His answers. Phil 4:6

Keep in mind:
God answers all prayers
Sometimes He says "Yes"
Sometimes he says "No" and
Sometimes He says....
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

More reminders of God's love: I John 4:9-"This is how God showed His love among us:He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him."

Watch this sweet video entitled "The Sky Angel Cowboy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0r_FbARIn8&NR=1

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your writing style. It good (me as Tarzan lol). Seriously, did you write this or repost another person's journal? P.S. You stole my background! lol

Colleen said...

"You've Got to be Kidding!" That was the only line that was not original. The rest were my thoughts. :) So nice to know you have so much faith in me. And as I remember you stole my look! Ha Ha
Thanks for calling sweetie. Hope to catch up with you in the morning.