CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Can UFO's be two dimensional?

Can UFO's be two dimensional?
"Beam me up Scotty!"

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome and hello!

Recently I have become a fan of some bloggers and decided to join the community at large. It is my hope that this page may also serve a purpose for family, as well as old and new friends to drop a note as they so feel led. I have to warn you...when I type I occasionally omit words and make small grammatical errors that can alter the meaning of a sentence beyond my intention. Sometimes I get a big kick out the alteration and the way a mistake can take on its own personality. So, let's try to keep it less formal and as natural as we can. Okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO lets keep it extremely formal! lol just kidding! Obviously this answers your question about can I view it. I look forward to reading more entries!
Sarah

Colleen said...

Thanks for your note! How did you like todays headline?