CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Can UFO's be two dimensional?

Can UFO's be two dimensional?
"Beam me up Scotty!"

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wealth of Information

Work entails a lot of writing mainly in the form of documenting and planning.
It is sometimes a joy to have written something uniquely descriptive but mostly it feels like a chore. I have written for our quarterly magazine from small snippets to 2 page full spread articles. As I wrote I had managerial responsibilities of tackling the tough cases or capturing necessary policy and procedures. So after all that I think I would like to write to express the after hours topics. However, working in the health care field does lend itself to what feels like on the job discussions over many an off hour. If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me what a wealth of information I am, well I would be fiscally very well off. Sometimes I think I secretly want a blog to capture all the topics I could ever be challenged with and storehouse them here so I can say…funny you should ask…I wrote about that not so long ago…

0 comments: